Before Winter Strikes!
Critical factors you should make sure are inspected and ready on your car are:
- Tires – check tread depth and condition of sidewalls
- Brakes – inspect thickness and wear of pads along with surface of rotors
- Battery – determine age of battery, ability to charge and quality of connections
- Antifreeze – survey fluid’s cleanliness and density of fluid and fluid level
- Belts & Hoses – examine for cracks or fraying as well as good belt tension and hose connections
- Wiper Blades – check blades for tears or corrosion
Come to either Buchanan’s Service Center for an oil change and we’ll do a complete performance and reliability check-up on your vehicle, particularly with those critical components needing to operating at their best for winter. Buchanan’s does oil changes and vehicle check-ups Monday – Friday 7:00am – 11:00pm or Saturday – Sunday 8:00am – 5:00pm.